Tricks to improve the battery of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +
The new devices improve their ancestors in every way, betting on even bigger screens, able to bend to the two sides. However, this is not all. The same we already tried on board the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. In the battery section, the improvements are also evident. Both have fast and wireless charging systems. The first, the Samsung Galaxy S8, enjoys a lithium ion battery with 3,000 mill amperes of capacity and can offer us a performance of 8 hours and 22 minutes of autonomy. The Samsung Galaxy S8 + meanwhile is exceeded with 3,500 milliamps and can get to offer 8 hours of energy to the whole train.
But what can we do to make the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + battery last longer? Here are 7 tricks that can get you out of more of a hurry. Improving the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + is not so difficult.
- Use dark wallpaper. You already know that both teams have a Super AMOLED display. This means that to get the targets, the panel has to work (and spend) more. Instead, black colors are already made by default. If you want to save battery, choose dark wallpaper.
- Reduce screen brightness. It is one of the crucial factors: the brightness of the screen. Samsung usually reduces the default brightness when the phone has low battery. However, during normal use the brightness level will always depend on you. Reduce it until it is acceptable.
- Disable the Bluetooth and WiFi tracker. You know you do not have to go looking for WiFi networks and compatible Bluetooth connections when you do not need it. If you already have a connection or simply do not intend to access any of these networks, you can deactivate the tracker on time or activate it only when you need it.
- Make the screen turn off sooner. You do not need your Samsung Galaxy S8 screen to stay on for too long, if you decide to park your phone on the table for a few moments. In fact, you can reduce this time to continue to save battery that is consumed unnecessarily.
- Take advantage of the Always on Display function. We already know it. A tool allows us to view pending notifications without the need to unlock the phone. Now, in addition, this screen is customizable even with your own photos and favorite colors.
- Check the applications battery monitor. This will help you keep in mind which applications spend more energy and what others do not. This indicator will guide you on how to use your phone, but it will also give you clues as to which apps you should install: first because you do not use them second because they spend too much.
- 7. Lower the screen resolution. The more resolution the display has the more energy it will consume. If when you do not see multimedia content or play, you want to download it, your battery will thank you. The options you have are HD + (1480 x 720), FHD + (2220 x 1080) and WQHD + (2960 x 1440). As soon as you reduce it, you will notice a lower consumption.